Thursday, April 8, 2010

PatisseRaw

The other day at the 3rd and Fairfax Whole Foods I discovered PatisseRaw desserts. The adorable little things looked like cheesecake, but all the ingredients are raw, sugar free and gluten free! So I took down the address and the number and decided to get in touch with the owner.

I was fortunate enough to meet with Christina this morning, and let me tell you, it was the best part of my day! She was so inspirational! She basically followed her heart and it lead her to start PatisseRaw, and now shes distributing her goodies to markets all over Los Angeles! All because she had a passion for the raw food diet and educating people about eating better. She talked a lot about following her intuition and how that has single-handedly contributed to her success. It was so motivating for me because I'm trying to do something similar. Because my passion for this is so strong, I know it will work out. Now I just need to be in tune with my intuition so I won't miss any opportunity that comes my way.

Also, the desserts are truly delicious. I got to try the strawberry flavor, the chocolate eclipse (fudge), and the carrot cupcakes. WOW! I was shocked to find out how simple the ingredients were. They are seriously amazing, and I highly recommend them. Plus, the business is eco-friendly! They either recycle or compost all of their waste, and they deliver their treats by bicycle if you live in Venice! Plus, they are made with love by a genuinely awesome person.

Until next time, Live Free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment