Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 4

Day 4...what can I say. It's been bittersweet.

I woke up feeling like a truck hit me, thankfully, my breakfast made that go away pretty fast. But needless to say, I didn't get up and work out this morning.

I spent a little time laying in the sun and let me tell you, the whole clarity of mind thing that this detox is supposed to cause definitely kicked in today. I was laying there in the sun and all I could think about was new ideas for my blog and my potential career. I actually got a lot accomplished sitting out there and thinking. Called two potential summer employers (unfortunately haven't heard back) and started making steps towards making this a video blog!! I won't give too many details yet, but this blog has to go somewhere and it's finally becoming clear to me what I need to do.

Unfortunately, I couldn't last out there too long cause the sun totally drains me, so I came in and did my castor oil and rested while watching (what else?) The Biggest Loser. That show motivated me to get my hiney off the couch :)

I was still too tired to exercise, so I searched the room I share with my friend Kami to see if she had any books I could read. The only one I found that wasn't school related was Chicken Soup For The Soul Living Your Dreams. I started reading it and wow, it was like the book was sent straight from God. It had so much great info about achieving success, and I got way into it. So that's definitely my book of the moment, I'm so glad I found it!

I made a bomb salad for dinner, chard, spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber, strawberries, and minced garlic. I needed that garlic flavor today. I'm so sick of bland food.

The reason I say this day was bittersweet is because I was so motivated to pursue my goals, and I didn't have the energy to do it. At least I wrote a lot of great things down, and I'll start on that path next week!

As for tonight? I was going to go out to Playhouse in Hollywood with my roommate, but, as you could probably guess, I'm in no mood to go to a club. So I'm off to do my Maundy Thursday meditation and listen to Marc David's podcast on Nutritional Consciousness. Is it weird that I'm excited about that?

Till tomorrow, Live Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment