Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips


I have a new obsession.

I was wandering around Whole Foods the other day, looking for new stuff to try, and I spotted these little buggers hidden away on a top shelf in the chip aisle. I've tried, unsuccessfully, to make kale chips before but they really don't turn out that well unless you have a dehydrator so I was eager to try these. I was definitely not disappointed! They come in 3 flavors, Kool Ranch, Zesty Nacho (channeling Doritos possibly?) and Bombay Curry. I've tried the ranch and the nacho. The nacho is spicy, just a warning :)

So the coolest part about these chips is that they are raw, vegan and gluten free, and they are made entirely from vegetables, spices, vegan nutritional yeast and vinegar. And since they are raw, they contain more than your daily value of Vitamins A and C, not to mention one bag has 10g of protein and only 200 calories. What's not to love?

Rhythm Superfoods also makes a bar that I'm hoping to try, I'll have to see if Whole Foods carries it. I'll definitely keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment